Hotel Review: Riu Palace Las Americas
The Riu Palace Las Americas is one of my favorite hotels. It’s absolutely beautiful and have some of the best food I’ve ever eaten! This all inclusive property is located on a beautiful beach and is just minutes from downtown Cancun. Since the first time I stayed there I’ve been so impressed by the gigantic lobby that is full of glimmering chandeliers and the resorts regal decor which includes tall fountains, beautiful swimming pools and gorgeous flowers throughout. The resort has 372 spacious suites that have amenities such as a turn down service, minibars filled with alcohol, a lounge area with a sofa, and flat-screen TVs. I love the fact that most of the suites have balconies with incredible ocean views and that there is so much to do on-site activities. Some of the activities that you can do there is play volleyball, go snorkeling or watch nightly live shows.
- All-inclusive beachfront resort
- Spacious suites with balconies and ocean views
- Over 5 restaurants to choose between on-site
- Variety of activities including snorkeling and volleyball
- Located minutes from downtown Cancun
- Walking distance to shops and nightclubs
- Exchange privileges with 3 other Riu resorts in Cancun
- Some people may find the decor a bit dated
Overall Rating: 4.5
Would I stay here again: Absolutely!
Have questions regarding this hotel? Contact me here.